Pass Your Insurance Course… from your home, office, or on the go!We will prepare you to pass your exam with:
- Comprehensive Content: Our pre-licensing courses cover topics on the state exam
- Instructor-led, guided learning, allowing you to learn at your own pace
- 3-Month to 6-months access (depending on the course) to the training anytime, using PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Student support by a licensed instructor, 7 days a week (via email or forum post)
- OnLine Lessons, Quizzes, Insurance Glossary of Professional Terms, And Final Exam
- Required and recommended course texts are available for purchase in our Bookstore.
*CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES for Pearson Vue students
How do you get your Insurance license if you can't go to a Testing Center for your State Exam due to the Coronavirus?
In response to the COVID-19, certain Pearson Vue testing locations are currently open but with limited seating. (State exam must be scheduled and taken at a PearsonVue site. Appointment availability is limited due to social distancing precautions and varies by location.)
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.